Join because it is important to your business and standing in the business community. The ISSA logo on your marketing material announces to your business partners that you are aware of current industry trends, informed about upcoming legislation that could affect them, and equipped with the knowledge of how to use that information for their benefit. Being a part of a greater whole that shares information on training, legislation and industry trends will help you manage your business more effectively.
ISSA’s membership is comprised of professional staffing firms that provide temporary and direct hire staffing solutions to a vast array of industries and companies. We represent small, medium, and large staffing firms including both independent and nationally-affiliated firms. Our members are staffing industry professionals who work together for the common good of our industry.
ISSA is affiliated with the ASA (American Staffing Association), and NAPS (National Association of Personnel Services). ISSA is especially proud to have earned ASA’s Chapter and Legislative Merit Award multiple times.
ISSA offers many benefits to its members...
Protection for Your Business
- Legislative monitoring, lobbyist action plans and Legislative Alerts
- All members get 1 FREE call to our retained attorney for consultation
- Arbitration Services
- Call to action programs to address legislative issues before they can have a negative impact on your business
Educational Opportunities for You and Your Staff
- Industry-specific training programs in sales, recruitment, leadership, and operations
- CPC/CTS Certification Support Services
- National association-sponsored employment law training
Effective Industry Networking
- Industry suppliers, providing cost-effective services to members
- Networking to gain valuable insights for your business
- Newsletter and membership communications to keep you informed of industry trends
- Discussion forum for members through this website
Our annual dues for the ISSA are just $300, which have remained the same since 2008!
What do you do with candidates/clients outside of your niche?
ISSA Members refer them to www.issaworks.com, where they can search our Membership Directory for a list of recruiting firms, their specialties and their contact information.
Having the ability to confidently make referrals not only helps the members listed there who are receiving the referrals, it also makes YOU look good by taking an extra step to help someone you otherwise wouldn't be able to help. Wouldn't it be nice to have other staffing firms referring customers to you?
Additionally, since our current President co-hosts the weekly talk radio show Job Talk on WJJG, he very often plugs that membership directory on the air so both candidates and clients can find our list of ethical recruiters.
Is your firm listed in our Directory as a member? Would those extra referrals be valuable to you? a This is a very real benefit of membership.
Our newly-designed website contains a wealth of valuable information. Please bookmark the ISSA home page and visit us often to receive updated association news, ISSA meeting and educational seminar dates, and much more.
For more information, or to offer comments, ideas or suggestions or to join ISSA, please email email@example.com. We appreciate your feedback and participation.